Step by step admission Process
- Ask yourself if you want to become a doctor and are willing to focus on Studies and do Hard work.
- Consult Us and your parents and select a University Abroad. You can check the fee structure of Russia, Ukraine and other countries on our website.
- Fill the University application form on our web portal and submitting requisite documents.
- Once your application is reviewed and is found satisfactory, You will be contacted by us via Email or whatsApp.(Please prefer to enter your whatsApp number while filling out the Application form).
- Confirm that you want to take Admission by filling out the registration Form and paying registration fees( Rs. 5000) and your document processing will be initiated.
- Apply for Admission letter and VISA invitation letter from University through us.
- Upon receiving of Admission and Visa Invitation Letter from University, Proceeding with Visa documentation process(which will take maximum of 2-3 weeks).
- Students are guided step by step in all the process by us and provided with all the necessary Information.
- Upon receiving of VISA, Arrangement of the flight to the nearest available airport to the medical university abroad and arrangements of transportation of student to the University.
RussiaFeels provides assistance to Students in
Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in the country
Assistance for Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI)
Assistance in immigration registration in the country.
Making all necessary arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation
Local Police Registration.
6-year multiple entry visas
Registration in the ministry of health
Organizing local sightseeing tours of the city and the region
Assisting students in undergoing medical check-up (VDRL, HIV, Meningitis, Tuberculosis etc.)
Assistance in opening Local Bank account
As per Medical Council of India the minimum qualification for Indian Students to study abroad is :
-50% in physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard. In case of SC/ST it is 40%.
– should qualify the NEET exam by getting at least 50 percentile.(It should be around 150 marks out of 720 in 2018)
-The minimum age should be 17 years.
Duration of Course
6 Years – If you choose to study All 6 years in English or Bilingual medium (First 3 years in English & Last 3 years in Russian Language).
7 Years – If you choose to study in Russian Medium. Students have to study 1 year additional as preparatory course for Russian Language.
Documents Required for Registration
Last Date for Applying
There is no fixed last date to apply. The last date of applying varies from university to university. It would be great if you applied earlier till the end of June because processes like visa and getting the admission letter takes time and the session starts from 1st of September in almost all universities in Russia .
******And if you don’t have a passport Apply for it as soon as possible. ********
Note:- Please be informed that from all over the world, there is a large number of students who want to study MBBS in Russia and Ukraine and the seats are limited and hence admissions are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depends on the final discretion of the university as per the availability.
Therefore, it is better to apply early to get admission in the college of your choice in Russia or Ukraine.